BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to understand the in depth fundamentals to the banking and finance sector and also the accountancy involved. You will be involved in professional accounting body assessments throughout this course so as to give you the added advantage upon graduation. On top of this, you will be exposed to the use of software to deal with accounting work and will be trained to enhance your analytical skills, report writing and presentation skills to give you a working edge.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 49,800|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|Foundation||Completion of Foundation Programme|
|Diploma||Completion of Diploma studies will allow a maximum of 36 credit hours in exemptions|
|STPM||Two (2) full passes|
|SAM||Pass in 5 subjects, no subjects below 10/20|
|NSW (HSC)||Minimum 10 units with UAI 55, no subjects below 50|
|CPU||6 passes with an average of 55, no subject below 50|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination
|5 subjects with a minimum aggregate of 279|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK