Master of Philosophy (MPhil) – Information Technology
This course aims to provide you a comprehensive understanding on the information technology industry. You will gain knowledge and learn the relationship of information technology with the impact on organizations, firms, institutions and society across the world. In this course, you will gain insight on the depth and accuracy of information technology and how it is employed in every corporate organisation’s operation. You will also develop your skills in communication, analytical thinking, critical thinking, social interaction and the independent ability to strive. These values will serve you well in the current fast paced ever evolving environment of information technology.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: Full time: 2 Years Part time: 4 Years|
|Price||: RM 42,000|
|Intake||: Throughout the year|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Completed a Bachelor’s degree with honours 1 (first-class honours) or honours 2A (upper second-class honours); OR
Qualifications that the Monash University of Graduate Research considers equivalent or a satisfactory substitute.
|Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship.
If an applicant’s first language is not English (i.e. originate from a country where English is not the official primary language),
|Monash University-approved English language countries:|
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary studies; AND
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary study of at least 2 years duration at Monash University’s Malaysia or South Africa campus, OR
an equivalent Malaysian tertiary education campus recognized by Monash University.
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
|Cambridge English||176+, no skill below 169|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Master of Philosophy (MPhil) – Information Technology