Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – Engineering
In this course, you will be taught on both technical and analytical knowledge of Engineering. You will develop a strong critical thinking min set and admirable interpersonal communication skills to succeed not only in their graduate studies, but more importantly, as independent life-long learners.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: Full time: 4 Years Part time: 8 Years|
|Price||: RM 163,000|
|Intake||Throughout the year|
|Bachelor’s Degree||4-year Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science (Honours) from a recognized tertiary institution with minimum grade, equivalent to H2A.|
|Master’s Degree||Master of Engineering by research from a recognized tertiary institution, with minimum grade, equivalent to H2A.|
|Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship.
If an applicant’s first language is not English (i.e. originate from a country where English is not the official primary language),
|Monash University-approved English language countries:|
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary studies; AND
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
|Cambridge English||176+, no skill below 169|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – Engineering