Bachelor of Business and Commerce
This course is designed to provide you with the flexibility to widen and broaden your study in the business and commerce discipline. You will understand the structure and the capacity to diversify focus in different areas and environments. Through this, you will be able to gain sound knowledge in key relevant areas including the theory, principles and its core elements giving you a dynamic overview on the understanding of business and commerce.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 107,000|
|Intake||: February, July, October|
|A Level GCE||7|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||70|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||18|
|India School Certificate Examination||60%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||65%|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||7|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||2|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||72.40%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||1710|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||31|
|Sri Lanka A Level||9|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||8|
|Commercing Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) in 2016/2017||67.5%|
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||6.5|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||67%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||60%|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Business and Commerce