Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours)
In this course, you will be introduced to clinical scenarios that provide the basis for learning about the scientific foundation of medicine. Here, you will be equipped with the knowledge and practical skills that a doctor needs to practice medicine in a modern clinical setting. You will be groomed to acquire the medical knowledge, clinical and research skills, attitudes, awareness and enthusiasm for a vocation in any field of medicine. You will also learn how to develop a rapport with patients from a diverse range of cultures to gain their trust as well as learning how to work effectively with colleagues in other healthcare professions.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 5 Year|
|Price||: RM 99,000|
|A Level GCE||14|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||95|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||23|
|India School Certificate Examination||80%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||85%|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||11|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||3.7|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||88%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||2205|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||41|
|Sri Lanka A Level||14|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||8.7|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2016/2017
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||9.0|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||90%|
|IELTS||minimum test score of 6.5 overall (no band less than 6.0)|
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (Honours)