Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce (coursework)
This course is designed to provide you with the flexibility to widen and broaden your study in the business and commerce discipline. You will understand the structure and the capacity to diversify focus in different areas and environments. Through this, you will be able to gain sound knowledge in key relevant areas including the theory, principles and its core elements giving you a dynamic overview on the understanding of business and commerce.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 Year|
|Price||: RM 36,000|
|Intake||: February, July|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Completed the requirement for the Bachelor of Business and Commerce at Monash University or an equivalent degree; OR
Obtained a minimum 70% average grade over Level 2 and 3 of the undergraduate degree in specialised area of business units; OR
Successfully completed at least one unit in statistics or econometrics as part of the undergraduate degree.
|Full documentary evidence in support of English Language Proficiency (ELP) must be submitted with applications for admission and scholarship.
If an applicant’s first language is not English (i.e. originate from a country where English is not the official primary language), the ELP must be satisfied in at least one of the following ways:
|Monash University-approved English language countries:|
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary studies; AND
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary study of at least 2 years duration at Monash University’s Malaysia or South Africa campus, OR
an equivalent Malaysian tertiary education campus recognized by Monash University.
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 587 with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 94+ overall (writing 24, speaking 20, reading 19, listening 20)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 65+, communicative score of 58 or greater|
|Cambridge English||185+, no less than 185 in Writing and 169 in each other skill|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce (coursework)