Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
This course aims to provide you with the perfect balance of a specific defined area of study and the flexibility within the course options itself. You will develop important practical skills and multidisciplinary knowledge through critical thinking, report writing and problem solving methods to deal with real world issues. Through this course, you will gain all-round skillset and knowledge in regards to this industry and environment. You will be well placed and sought after with the incorporation of these skills and knowledge to the modern day problems affecting the world.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 105,000|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: Completed an undergraduate degree with a major (48 points or the equivalent) in the intended honours discipline, and
: Completed an Australian undergraduate degree (or equivalent), including a major in your chosen Honours area of study with a distinction grade average (75 percent) or above in 24 points of studies in relevant discipline units at level three, and an overall WAM of 75 in your completed undergraduate degree (or equivalent). For some majors, completion of specific units, or their equivalent, are also required for admission to honours. The details are provided with the requirements for each major to which this applies..
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Arts (Honours)