Bachelor of Science
This course offers you a versatile degree that provides the best balance of a detailed defined area of study and the flexible course options that follows. This program has been designed to develop you with important practical skills and knowledge required to address current world challenges. You will study a diverse and wide range of courses underpinned by new modern research, develop creative independent thinking and also enhance your communication skills. This will enable you to be highly qualified in the future employment opportunities in science and non-science related industries.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 129,000|
|Intake||February, July, October|
|A Level||: 9|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||: 80|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||: 20|
|India School Certificate Examination||: 70%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||: 75%|
|Indonesia SMA3||: 8.5|
|IB Diploma||: 28|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||:9|
|Malaysia, STPM||: 9|
|Malaysia, UEC||: 4.2|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||: 2.67|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||: 78.60%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||: 1820|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||: 35|
|Sri Lanka A Level||: 11|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||: 8.28|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2015/2016
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||: 7.5|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||: 77%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||: 70%|
|IELTS||: minimum test score of 6.5 overall (no band less than 6.0)|
|Paper-based TOEFL||: minimum score of 550+ with Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||: score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|: overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Science