Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
In this course, you will focus on the study of drugs on biological systems and their applications for human drug therapy. You will master the contemporary role of the pharmacist in society ensuring that patients optimise medication usage. You will cover study areas such as chemical, physical, pharmaceutical and pharmacological properties of medicines and the application of these in the practice of pharmacy.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Year|
|Price||: RM 199,000|
|A Level GCE||: 12|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||: 90|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||: 22|
|India School Certificate Examination||: 77%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||: 82%|
|Indonesia SMA3||: 9|
|IB Diploma||: 33|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||: 11|
|Malaysia, STPM||: 10|
|Malaysia, UEC||: 2.6|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||: 3.33|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||: 84.90%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||: 2115|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||: 39|
|Sri Lanka A Level||: 13|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||: 8.56|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2015/2016
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||: 8.5|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||: 86%|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)