Bachelor of Medical Sciences
This course is designed to focus on the entire human body ranging from molecular, cellular to the whole body. You will also learn on the disciplines of cell biology, biochemistry, biology, pharmacology, physiology and neuroscience to name a few. This course will give you the exposure and knowledge through experimental designs, hands-on experiments and also computer programming. You will develop your critical thinking abilities, communication, analytical and practical skills required for a career in this industry and beyond.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 8 Months|
|Price||: RM 45,000|
|Intake||: February, November|
|Bachelor’s Degree||This course is open to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) students, who have successfully completed one of the following options:
|IELTS||minimum test score of 6.5 overall (no band less than 6.0)|
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with a Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Medical Sciences