Bachelor of Medical Bioscience
This exciting course is designed to enable you to develop a diverse range of skills in the study of Medical Biotechnology through a progressive, educational and beneficial programme touching on the importance of advanced training on research skills. This gives you the opportunity to expose yourself and to gain insight on the advances of biotechnological and bioinformatics methods, offering potential breakthroughs in new medical therapy designs. At the same time, your research skills, academic and clinical laboratory abilities will be greatly developed. This course encourages you to make creative new original contributions into the advancement and development of medical biotechnology through appropriate practices.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 129,000|
|Intake||: February, July, October|
|A Level GCE||8|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||75|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||19|
|India School Certificate Examination||65%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||70%|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||8|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||2.33|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||75.50%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||1710|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||33|
|Sri Lanka A Level||10|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||8.14|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2015/2016
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||7|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||72%|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Medical Bioscience