Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours)
This course is designed to provide you with the flexibility to widen and broaden your study in the business and commerce discipline. You will understand the structure and the capacity to diversify focus in different areas and environments. Through this, you will be able to gain sound knowledge in key relevant areas including the theory, principles and its core elements giving you a dynamic overview on the understanding of business and commerce.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 110,000|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Completed the requirement for the Bachelor of Business and Commerce at Monash University or an equivalent degree; OR
Obtained a minimum 70% average grade over level two and three of the undergraduate degree in a specialised area of business units, AND
unsuccessfully completed at least one (1) unit in statistics or econometrics as part of the undergraduate degree.
|Monash University-approved English language countries:|
|Successful completion of a course of tertiary studies; AND
|Paper-based TOEFL||minimum score of 550+ with a Test of Written English (TWE) score of at least 4.5|
|Internet-based TOEFL||score of at least 79+ overall (writing 21, speaking 18, reading 13, listening 12)|
(Pearson Test of English)
|overall test score of 58+, communicative score of 50 or greater|
|Cambridge English||176+, no skill below 169|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Honours)