Bachelor of Food Science and Technology
This course covers the discipline that applies science to the study of nature, properties and composition of food during storage and processing. You will learn how chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology and other elements affects and changes the properties and composition of food. This will be done using scientific and technical methods to understand the nature of raw food and their changes into the final product for consumption. Above all, this course overlooks the concerns, maintenance and improvements of food quality and safety. You will look at different modules covering processing of food, preserving of food, the procedures and its preparation methods. This also gives you the knowledge and exposure in regards to the effects of food and drinks on our bodily health.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Year|
|Price||: RM 129,000|
|Intake||: February, July, October|
|A Level GCE||: 8|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||: 75|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||: 19|
|India School Certificate Examination||: 65%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||: 70%|
|Indonesia SMA3||: 8|
|IB Diploma||: 26|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||: 8|
|Malaysia, STPM||: 8.67|
|Malaysia, UEC||: 5|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||: 2.33|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||: 75.50%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||: 1710|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||: 33|
|Sri Lanka A Level||: 10|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||: 8.14|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2015/2016
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||: 7|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||: 72%|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Food Science and Technology