Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering
In this course you will acquire the knowledge and skills you will need for a rewarding career as a Chartered Civil Engineer. You will gain a sound understanding of mathematical, analytical and practical engineering techniques, where you will develop the foundation for developing safe, sustainable and cost-effective design ideas.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 Year|
|Price||: RM 183,000|
|Intake||: February, July, October|
|A Level GCE||10|
|Australian Year 12 ATAR||86.4|
|Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education||21|
|India School Certificate Examination||75%|
|All India Senior School Certificate||80%|
|Kenya, Certificate of Secondary Education||10|
|Malaysia, Matriculation Program||3|
|Ontario Secondary Grade Diploma – Grade 12||81.80%|
|Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||1925|
|South Africa, National Senior Certificate (2009 onward)||37|
|Sri Lanka A Level||12|
|Vietnam High School Diploma||8.5|
|Commencing Monash University Foundation Year
(MUFY) in 2015/2016
|UNIPREP/UNSW Foundation Studies||8|
|The University of Melbourne College Trinity Foundation Studies||81%|
Why Choose Monash?
- Monash University is the 1st foreign university in Malaysia and the largest university in Australia.
- Ranked top 100 universities in the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
- Ranked no. 55 in the QS 2021 World University Rankings.
- Culturally rich environment with approximately 8,400 students from 78 different countries.
- Globally-connected university with more than 100 partner universities around the world.
- Located at Sunway City with numerous shopping and leisure opportunities within walking distance.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, July, October
Specification: Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) in Civil Engineering