Master of Library and Information Science (Coursework)
In this course, it is aims for preparing you to be dynamic social change agents in managing, monitoring and disseminating information by utilizing the ICT and related technologies. The contemporary Library and information science curriculum has been restructured and reviewed to cope with changing socio-economic, cultural and technological environment.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 16,900|
|Intake||: February, September|
|Others||: any other qualification as may be approved by the Senate from time to time.|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 6; OR
TOEFL – 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognized by the University of Malaya
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Master of Library and Information Science (Coursework)