Bachelor of Arts (Chinese Studies)
In this course, you will acquire Chinese related knowledge across disciplines while adopting the language at a suitable level. You will acquire a level of linguistic competence in contemporary spoken and written Mandarin Chinese within a broader study of Chinese society. Here you will have emphasis on areas of Chinese literature as well as culture.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 7,200|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: OObtained minimum Grade B in any 2 subjects:
|Diploma||: Diploma from UM recognised by the University Senate with at least CGPA 3.00 in the following areas:
● Pengurusan Sumber Manusia
● Pengurusan Perniagaan: Diploma from institutions recognised by the Malaysian Government and the Senate with a minimum of CGPA 3.00: Passed STPM not in the current year with at least CGPA 3.00 and meet specific program requirements as set in the specific program requirements for STPM holders
|A-Level||: Pass GCE A-Level with minimum Grade B in any 3 subjects|
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Arts (Chinese Studies)