This course aims to provide you with the perfect balance of a specific defined area of study and the flexibility within the course options itself. You will develop important practical skills and multidisciplinary knowledge through critical thinking, report writing and problem solving methods to deal with real world issues. Through this course, you will gain all-round skillset and knowledge in regards to this industry and environment. You will be well placed and sought after with the incorporation of these skills and knowledge to the modern day problems affecting the world.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 6 Years|
|Price||: RM 12,500|
|Intake||: Throughout the year|
|Master’s Degree||: Master’s Degree or its equivalent in the related field|
|Bachelor’s degree||: Preference will be given to applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA 3.00 and above or its equivalent.|
|Others||: any other qualification as may be approved by the Senate from time to time.|
|International Students||:IELTS – Band 6; OR
TOEFL – 550 (PBT), 213 (CBT), 80 (IBT); OR
Pass in any equivalent English proficiency test approved and recognised by the University of Malaya.
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: PhD in