Bachelor of Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)
In this course, you will be taught on the general understanding of computer science and the technical skills in artificial intelligence. You will develop a deep understanding on the fundamentals of computer science and also on laboratory projects. Here you will cover topics such as systems management, artificial intelligent agents, the history of artificial intelligence, functionality of machineries, computer networking, and many more. As experts in the field, you will exposed to many opportunities in the industry.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 9,000|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: Obtained minimum Grade B (CGPA 3.00) in the 2 following subjects:
|Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: Minimum Grade B (CGPA 3.00) in any 2 subjects :
|Diploma/Equivalent||: Passess a Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or a Diploma in a related field from an Educational Institution recognized by the University and the Government of Malaysia with at least CGPA 3.00
: Minimum Grade B at the Diploma level in one of the Mathematics subject
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Computer Science (Artificial Intelligence)