Foundation in Design
In this course, you will learn how to design and develop products from client brief to end product. You will gain the skill set to use drawings, 3D models and computer designs to express ideas. You will also be able to explore the various technology and production methods as well as understand material characteristic to develop a product design. You will learn the working relationship of a designer and other important roles such as engineers, model makers, sales and marketing staff and other colleagues in getting a product developed.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 years|
|Price||: RM 20,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM / O-Level / Equivalent||: 5 credits including one Art Subject|
|UEC / Equivalent||: 3Bs|
|SPM / UEC||: Minimum Credit|
|CIE||: Grade C|
|IELTS||: Band 5.0|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Foundation in Design