Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Accounting by INTI International University
This course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills and knowledge to understand the in depth fundamentals to the banking and finance sector and also the accountancy involved. You will be involved in professional accounting body assessments throughout this course so as to give you the added advantage upon graduation. On top of this, you will be exposed to the use of softwares to deal with accounting work and will be trained to enhance your analytical skills, report writing and presentation skills to give you a working edge.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 69,500|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
|STPM||CGPA 2.00 (3 best subjects including General Paper)|
|Foundation||Completion of Foundation|
|Diploma||Completion of Diploma studies will allow a maximum of 30 credit hours in exemptions|
|NSW (HSC)||10 units with ATAR of 55|
|SAM||5 subjects with ATAR of 55|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination
|4 or 5 subjects with ATAR of 55|
|Australian Year 12||TER/UAI/ENTER 55|
|CPU||6 Passes with an average of 55|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the government of Malaysia|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Accounting by INTI International University