BA (Hons) Marketing (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK
This programme provides you in depth knowledge on the importance of marketing to any business and the fast changing trends of the global economy. You will gain understanding on the complexities of business management and marketing management across the current modern business environment. This course provides you a combination of solid core business fundamentals and the understanding of organisational and people expectations. You will enhance your critical thinking skills with analyzing modern day business issues, consumer trend, digital marketing methods and global marketing trends.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 76,500|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|Foundation||: Completion of Foundation Programme|
|STPM||: Two (2) full passes|
|A Level||: 2Es|
|SAM||: Pass in 5 subjects, no subjects below 10/20|
|NSW (HSC)||: Minimum 10 units with UAI 55, no subjects below 50|
|CPU||: 6 Passes with an average of 55, no subject below 50|
|Diploma||: Completion of Diploma studies will allow a maximum of 36 credit hours in exemptions|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination
|5 subjects with a minimum aggregate of 279|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: BA (Hons) Marketing (3+0) in Collaboration with University of Hertfordshire, UK