Australian Degree Transfer Programme (Commerce)
In this course, you will be provided with an education on Law thorough the understanding of the concepts, principles, policies and values of the course. You will develop an outstanding skill in critical analysis, thought and argument, skills. Here you will develop a range of legal professional skills, such as advocacy, ethical judgment, communication, legal research and writing, interviewing and negotiation and relevant legal professional computing skills. You will also acquire specialized skills in the core areas of law such as Commercial, Administrative, Criminal, Constitutional Law, and many more.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 years|
|Price||: RM 38,000|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
|A-Level||: 2 Cs|
|UEC||: 5 Bs|
|NSW (HSC)||: 10 units with ATAR of 55 and no less than 50 in each of the units|
|TEE||: 4 or 5 passes with ATAR of 55|
|SAM||: 5 passes with ATAR of 55|
|Canadian Pre-University||: 6 passes with an average of 55 and no less than 50 in each subject|
|STPM||: 2 principal passes and CGPA of 2.00 including General Paper|
|Matriculation / Pre-University||: Completion of Matriculation/Pre-University programme|
|Foundation||: Equivalent qualifications recognized by Malaysian Government|
|Diploma||: Completion of Foundation Programme|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Australian Degree Transfer Programme (Commerce)