Master of Science in Construction Management
In this course, you will developed to meet the requirements of experienced site managers and help develop your career towards senior management positions in construction contracting organizations. You will acquire the tools to address the challenges of managing complex construction projects for the built environment. Here you will learn of the skills needed to deliver solutions which enable efficient and effective use of limited resources whilst recognizing environmental concerns and changing social requirements. This course will enable you to develop and undertake in-depth investigation in areas of interest relevant to construction management which integrates knowledge gained, working to a restricted timescale.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 year / 2 years|
|Price||: RM 31,000|
|Intake||: January, May, September|
|Bachelor’s Degree or it’s Equivalent||
|IELTS||: Band 5.0|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Master of Science in Construction Management