Master in Information Systems
In this course, you will be enabled to undertake information systems research that is theoretically and methodologically rigorous, and enables you to develop your capability to plan, organize and carry out research studies at master’s level. It extends your knowledge of research in your chosen area, and builds your skills in communicating your research work. Here you will puts emphasis on the development and management of software projects existing in the workplace. You will be equipped with skills that are designed for professionals who seek a hands-on, laboratory-based experience that will broaden and deepen their knowledge of new and emerging IT.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 year / 2 years|
|Price||: RM 35,000|
|Intake||: January, May, September|
|Bachelor’s Degree or it’s Equivalent||
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Master in Information Systems