Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Human Resource Management by INTI International University
This course provides you with knowledge on the insight of business and the foundation to understanding personnel capability, human resource management and an overview of the business aspect. You will be in the forefront to understanding the study of current and future developments within the industry to optimize human resource. Through this course, you will place focus on the aspects of personal and personnel management and development. This includes the relationship of personnel to varying business disciplines and how it is managed in the industry. Your analytical and evaluation skills will be greatly enhanced in this course which will help you to understand the relationship of a successful organizational growth and people management.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 69,500|
|Intake||: January, May, August|
* (3 best subjects including General Paper)
|Foundation||Completion of Foundation Programme|
|Diploma||Completion of Diploma studies will allow a maximum of 30% credit-hours transfer in the degree|
|NSW (HSC)||10 units with ATAR of 55|
|CPU||6 passes with an average of 55|
|Tertiary Entrance Examination
|4 or 5 subjects with ATAR of 55|
|SAM||5 subjects with ATAR of 55|
|Australian Year 12||TER/UAI/ENTER 55|
|Others||Other equivalent qualifications as recognized by the government of Malaysia|
Why Choose INTI?
- Awarded 5 Stars in the QS STARS RATING.
- 100% internship placement with 99% employability after graduating.
- Part of the HOPE Education Group, one of the leaders of Higher Education in Asia.
- In partnership with World Renown Affiliations with dual award degree programmes.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, April, August
- Duration: 1 Year / 2 Years
- Intake : January, May, September
Specification: Bachelor of Business (Hons) in Human Resource Management by INTI International University