Doctor of Philosophy (Biology)
This course enables you to explore the biological processes related and connected to human behaviour. You will gain substantial core knowledge of Biology and Psychology and will be given a chance to choose the module desired for a more detailed study. This could cover Human Physiology, Cognitive Psychology, Genetics, Brain and Behaviour.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 81,000|
|Intake||: January, March, June, August|
|Master Degree||: At least a Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s degree in Computing.|
|Bachelor Degree||: Bachelor’s degree in Biology.|
|TOEFL||: 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|Cambridge English||: (First) 75+|
|Cambridge English||: (Advanced) minimum 67|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: Doctor of Philosophy (Biology)