BSc (Hons) Financial Economics
This programme gives you a strong combination of business and finance related subjects alongside the core areas of economics. You will gain knowledge on the important economics roles driven by the modern global economy in the business and financial sector. Through this, you will develop your analytical thinking and understand how the business and financial sectors operate and the modern day methods for analysing them. Most of all, you will be placed in the forefront of core economics and quantitative principles which will equip you with the necessary skills to have an added edge in the business and finance world.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 77,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|STPM||: Average C+ or CGPA 2.33 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||: CC / CDE (minimum 12 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 60|
|Canadian Matriculation||: 60%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||: 60%|
|UEC||: Maximum 26 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs)|
|IB||: Completed with minimum 25 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
|TOEFL||: 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|SPM English||: B3 or B+|
|UEC English||: B4|
|Sunway Intensive English Programme||: Pass Level 4 with minimum 65%|
|ESL / English||: Satisfactory level in English in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: BSc (Hons) Financial Economics