MSc in Life Sciences
Here you will be provided with the opportunity to conduct original research, which extends the frontiers of knowledge in a specialized area of your choice in Life Sciences You will obtain advanced knowledge of, and training in, research methods that will enable you to apply your knowledge and skills as researchers, practitioners and administrators in many fields of life sciences and assist you in obtaining employment in the healthcare and biopharmaceutical industry. You will be required to complete one taught module, namely Research Methodology, before proceeding to writing the thesis. By undergoing this module, you will develop the necessary skills and knowledge to conduct research successfully towards the Master’s degree.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: Full time: 2 Years
: Part time: 3 Years
|Price||: RM 33,000|
|Intake||: January, March, June, September|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: A Bachelor’s Degree in Biological Sciences (e.g. Medical Biotech, Biomedicine, etc) or a related field; with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or equivalent|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
|TOEFL||: 500 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: MSc in Life Sciences