BSc (Hons) Business Management
This programme provides you with an excellent understanding and in depth knowledge of all business subjects. You will develop skills necessary to deal with real world business related problems and achieve professional personal success in the corporate environment or in your future business endeavours. You will have options covering a wide range of subject areas such as marketing, human resource management, finance, digital business and other business relevant strategies. This programme provides you with a pathway to achieve certification from the “Chartered Management Institute”.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 87,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|STPM||: Average B- or CGPA 2.67 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||: BC / CDD (minimum 14 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 65|
|Canadian Matriculation||: 70%|
|MUFY||: 240 (60%)|
|UEC||: Maximum 24 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs excluding Chinese and non-academic subjects)|
|IB||: Completed with minimum 26 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
|Specific Requirement||: Pre-University – Pass 2 Science subjects (Biology, Chemistry or Physics)|
|TOEFL||: 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|MUET||: Band 5|
|SPM English||: A2 or A-|
|UEC English||: B3|
|Sunway Intensive English Programme||: Pass Level 4 with minimum 65%|
|ESL / English||: Satisfactory level in English in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: BSc (Hons) Business Management