BSc (Hons) in Conventions and Events Management
In this programme, you will deeply enhance your knowledge on the concepts, methods and techniques applied within the events industry, with a strong focus on the business and working aspect of it. In this course, you will develop your critical analytical thinking, problem solving skills and decision-making capability to analyse and solve business events related problems with long term solutions.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 73,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|STPM||Average C+ or CGPA 2.33 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||CC / CDE (minimum 12 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||ATAR 60|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||60%|
|UEC||Maximum 26 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs)|
|IB||Completed with minimum 25 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Other Qualifications||Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
|TOEFL||550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|SPM English||B3 or B+|
|Sunway Intensive English Programme||Pass Level 4 with minimum 65%|
|ESL / English||Satisfactory level in English in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: BSc (Hons) in Conventions and Events Management