BSc (Hons) Business Studies
This course aims to give you a wide and practical understanding of how businesses and organizations operate in the domestic and international environment. You will gain knowledge on the foundation and core disciplines of management capability. On top of this, you will also deeply develop your analytical competency, research analysis, team-work, report writing and presentation capability. All these core concepts will give you a creative look and understand the theories and concepts of contemporary management and business studies.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 87,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|STPM||: Average B- or CGPA 2.67 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||: BC / CDD (minimum 14 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 65|
|Canadian Matriculation||: 70%|
|MUFY||: 240 (60%)|
|UEC||: Maximum 24 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs excluding Chinese and non-academic subjects)|
|IB||: Completed with minimum 26 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
|Specific Requirement||: Pre-University – Pass 2 Science subjects (Biology, Chemistry or Physics)|
|TOEFL||: 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|MUET||: Band 5|
|SPM English||: A2 or A-|
|UEC English||: B3|
|Sunway Intensive English Programme||: Pass Level 4 with minimum 65%|
|ESL / English||: Satisfactory level in English in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: BSc (Hons) Business Studies