BSc (Hons) Information Technology
This course aims to provide you a comprehensive understanding on the information technology industry. You will gain knowledge and learn the relationship of information technology with the impact on organizations, firms, institutions and society across the world. In this course, you will gain insight on the depth and accuracy of information technology and how it is employed in every corporate organisation’s operation. You will also develop your skills in communication, analytical thinking, critical thinking, social interaction and the independent ability to strive. These values will serve you well in the current fast paced ever evolving environment of information technology.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 73,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|STPM||: Average C or CGPA 2.0 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||: CC / CDE (minimum 10 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 55|
|Canadian Matriculation||: 55%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||: 55%|
|UEC||: Maximum 28 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs including Mathematics)|
|IB||: Completed with minimum 24 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Mathematics Requirements||: SPM / O-Level: Credit in Mathematics|
|TOEFL||: 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|SPM English||: B3 or B+|
|UEC English||: B4|
|Sunway Intensive English Programme||: Pass Level 4 with minimum 65%|
|ESL / English||: Satisfactory level in English in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: BSc (Hons) Information Technology