BA (Hons) Communication
This course aims to provide you with a range of industry related communication skills. You will learn the value of communication through intense contextual studies, the theory, practical approach and professional skills needed in mass communication. In this course, you will understand, communicate, interact, learn and examine the roles of media and the society through surveys, questionnaires, research, public discourses and many others. You will also develop high intuitive communication prowess to deal, negotiate, solve and overcome any given problem.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 76,000|
|Intake||: January, May, September|
|STPM||: Average C or CGPA 2.0 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||: DD / DEE (minimum 8 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 55|
|Canadian Matriculation||: 55%|
|MUFY||: 220 (55%)|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||: 55%|
|UEC||: Maximum 28 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs)|
|IB||: Completed with minimum 24 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: BA (Hons) Communication