BSc (Hons) Information Technology (Computer Networking and Security)
This course is designed to equip you with the knowledge on the techniques, methods, concepts and best practices employed in the industry of network security. You will learn first-hand how susceptible network systems are to hackers and how to deal with these issues. Through this course, you will gain in-depth knowledge on the key elements to invading the privacy of a network and the framework necessary to employ a complete secured network. You will develop your ability in analytical and creative thinking to be able to deal with modern day current security related networking invasion and theft of information.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 72,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|STPM||: Average C+ or CGPA 2.33 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||: CC / CDE (minimum 12 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 60|
|Canadian Matriculation||: 60%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||: 60%|
|UEC||: Maximum 26 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs)|
|IB||: Completed with minimum 25 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
|TOEFL||: 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|SPM English||: B3 or B+|
|UEC English||: B4|
|Sunway Intensive English Programme||: Pass Level 4 with minimum 65%|
|ESL / English||: Satisfactory level in English in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
MSc in Life Sciences
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
Master in Information System
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Foundation in Science and Technology
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : March
Specification: BSc (Hons) Information Technology (Computer Networking and Security)
There are no reviews yet.