Diploma in Graphic and Multimedia Design
In this course, you will be encouraged to acquire an open-minded mentality, where explore on various approaches in design. Here, you will be introduced to various key areas of communication design and to develop your design confidence. You will develop your knowledge on design processing, visual language, typographic principles and conceptual ability through project assignments. You will learn to explore on computer design programmes, materials, print processes, conceptual thinking and to use design to inform, present or persuade an idea across.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 48,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|SPM / SPMV / O-Level||: Pass with minimum 3 credits (including a pass in Art / Technical Drawing / Portfolio)|
|UEC||: Pass with minimum 3 Grade Bs (including a pass in Art/ Technical Drawing / Portfolio)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: Diploma in Graphic and Multimedia Design