Diploma in Culinary Arts
In this course, you will grow your skills to focus on the practical aspects of the industry, while being encouraged to develop the broad knowledge of business, intellectual critical thinking and problem solving essential to the course development. You will study concepts and models appropriate and applicable to the hospitality business, and develop your critical thinking through research and self-directed study.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 Years|
|Price||: RM 48,000|
|Intake||: January, March, August|
|STPM||: Average C+ or CGPA 2.33 (minimum 2 Principals)|
|A-Level||: CC / CDE (minimum 12 points)|
|Australian Matriculation||: ATAR 60|
|Canadian Matriculation||: 60%|
|Sunway Foundation in Arts||: 60%|
|UEC||: Maximum 26 points from 5 subjects (all Grade Bs)|
|IB||: Completed with minimum 25 points (excluding bonus points)|
|Other Qualifications||: Any other qualifications will be considered on a case-to-case basis|
|TOEFL||: 550 (paper-based), 213 (computer-based), 80 (internet-based)|
|PTE Academic||: 50 overall (minimum 46 in each skill)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|SPM English||: B3 or B+|
|UEC English||: B4|
|Sunway Intensive English Programme||: Pass Level 4 with minimum 65%|
|ESL / English||: Satisfactory level in English in Pre-University programmes, where the medium of instruction is English|
Why Choose Sunway?
- Ranked among the top 1.5% of institutions in Asia by the QS Asia University Rankings.
- Ranked within the top 2% of universities in the world QS World University Rankings.
- Received 5-Star rating by SETARA for Malaysian Higher Education Institution.
- Sealed partnerships with the world’s best institutions such as Harvard, Oxford and Cambridge.
- Situated in the heart of Sunway City, accessible to all city amenities within walking distance.
- 1st for laboratories, physical library, technology and campus buildings by Student Barometer Survey.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2 Years, 3 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : January, March, June, August
Specification: Diploma in Culinary Arts