Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Through this course, you will be provided with broad-based and practical oriented knowledge and skills in the principles and practices of electrical and electronic engineering. You will also familiarise yourselve with the cutting-edge technology that drives the rapidly growing industrial and consumer goods industries.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 35,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, August, September|
|SPM||3 Credits including Mathematics, English and 1 Science subject|
|IGCSE O-Level||3 Credits including Mathematics, English and 1 Science subject|
|UEC||3 Credits (Grade B) including Mathematics, English and 1 Science subject|
|Certificate or Foundation||Certificate or Foundation related to creative multimedia and accredited by the Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA).|
Why Choose DISTED?
- Penang’s first private Not-For-Profit institution of higher learning.
- Attractive financial award and bursary schemes, which are partly supported by the Education Foundations.
- Nestled on a 5.5 acres purpose-built YCE Heritage Campus at Macalister Road, centrally located to city amenities
- Strong partnership with industry partners to assist in student curriculum activities and future career opportunities.
- Has well-equipped science laboratories with well experienced technical staff to support student growth.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year 4 Months, 1 Year
- Intake : January, April, June
- Duration: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years
- Intake : January, April, May, August, September
Specification: Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering