BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance
This programme is both a qualification in its own right and a stepping stone to a professional accountancy qualification. You will develop practical accounting skills and learn to produce financial accounts, interpret financial statements and also, acquire the skills necessary for management and financial decision-making in a modern business environment. It also qualifies you for exemptions of 9 papers (F1-F9) in Association of Chartered certified Accountant (ACCA) and leads to a professional accounting recognition.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 Years|
|Price||: RM 46,000|
|Intake||: January, April, September|
|MUET||: Malaysia University English Test (MUET) Band 2|
|Diploma||: All related and/or MQA accredited diplomas with CGPA of 2.50, and Credits in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM level are eligible for advanced standing into Level 5 of the degree programme.|
|A-Level||: 2 Passes|
|SACE International / HSC / AUSMAT||: ATAR 50|
|UEC||: Grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics and a Pass in English|
|Matriculation / Foundation qualification||: CGPA of 2.50, and Credit in Mathematics and a Pass in English at SPM Level|
|SPM 1119 English||: Credit|
|IELTS||: Band 6|
|Pearson Test of English||: 51|
|DISTED English Proficiency Test||: 50%|
Why Choose DISTED?
- Penang’s first private Not-For-Profit institution of higher learning.
- Attractive financial award and bursary schemes, which are partly supported by the Education Foundations.
- Nestled on a 5.5 acres purpose-built YCE Heritage Campus at Macalister Road, centrally located to city amenities
- Strong partnership with industry partners to assist in student curriculum activities and future career opportunities.
- Has well-equipped science laboratories with well experienced technical staff to support student growth.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year 4 Months, 1 Year
- Intake : January, April, June
- Duration: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years
- Intake : January, April, May, August, September
Specification: BA (Hons) Accounting & Finance