Diploma in Hotel Management
Through this course, you will be provided with comprehensive industry-smart knowledge and understanding of hospitality business management practices, procedures and skills that build career confidence. You will also acquire hands-on experience through practical and group projects, exciting out-of-classroom learning experiences that develop character, knowledge and skills for meeting future workplace challenges.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years|
|Price||: RM 35,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, August, September|
|IGCSE O-Level||3 Credits|
|UEC||3 Credits (Grade B)|
Why Choose DISTED?
- Penang’s first private Not-For-Profit institution of higher learning.
- Attractive financial award and bursary schemes, which are partly supported by the Education Foundations.
- Nestled on a 5.5 acres purpose-built YCE Heritage Campus at Macalister Road, centrally located to city amenities
- Strong partnership with industry partners to assist in student curriculum activities and future career opportunities.
- Has well-equipped science laboratories with well experienced technical staff to support student growth.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year 4 Months, 1 Year
- Intake : January, April, June
- Duration: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years
- Intake : January, April, May, August, September
Specification: Diploma in Hotel Management