Diploma in Business Information Technology
In this course, you can acquire a sound understanding of the role of technology in business strategy, management and operations as well as grain practical-oriented knowledge and skills in the applications of information technology in business enterprise. These skills include developing and implementing computer systems for business problem-solving and decision-making.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years|
|Price||: RM 33,000|
|Intake||: January, April, May, August, September|
|SPM||3 Credits including Mathematics|
|IGCSE O-Level||3 Credits including Mathematics|
|UEC||3 Credits (Grade B) including Mathematics|
|Certificate or Foundation||Certificate or Foundation related to business IT and accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)|
Why Choose DISTED?
- Penang’s first private Not-For-Profit institution of higher learning.
- Attractive financial award and bursary schemes, which are partly supported by the Education Foundations.
- Nestled on a 5.5 acres purpose-built YCE Heritage Campus at Macalister Road, centrally located to city amenities
- Strong partnership with industry partners to assist in student curriculum activities and future career opportunities.
- Has well-equipped science laboratories with well experienced technical staff to support student growth.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year 4 Months, 1 Year
- Intake : January, April, June
- Duration: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years
- Intake : January, April, May, August, September
Specification: Diploma in Business Information Technology