Diploma in Food & Beverage Management
Throughout this course, you will be able to embrace the technical and management skills that relate to culinary, beverage & dining, room services, and gain a better understanding of food and beverage cost control, financial success, services leadership, and human resource management. It prepares you to operate and manage food & beverage business successfully, professionally and profitably as well. Ample opportunities are available for students’ personal career advancement and to succeed as career-minded executives through the programme.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2.4 Years|
|Price||: RM 37,000|
|Intake||: January, April, August|
|SPM||: Minimum 3 Credits|
|IGCSE O-Level||: Minimum 3 Credits|
|UEC||: Minimum 3 Credits (Grade B)|
Why Choose DISTED?
- Penang’s first private Not-For-Profit institution of higher learning.
- Attractive financial award and bursary schemes, which are partly supported by the Education Foundations.
- Nestled on a 5.5 acres purpose-built YCE Heritage Campus at Macalister Road, centrally located to city amenities
- Strong partnership with industry partners to assist in student curriculum activities and future career opportunities.
- Has well-equipped science laboratories with well experienced technical staff to support student growth.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year 4 Months, 1 Year
- Intake : January, April, June
- Duration: 2.4 Years, 2.6 Years
- Intake : January, April, May, August, September
Specification: Diploma in Food & Beverage Management