Bachelor of Tamil Language and Linguistics
In this course, you will have insight into one of the most interesting aspects of human knowledge and behaviour. You will learn about many aspects of the language, including sounds, words, sentences and structures. You will understand how the language changes over time in history and how application may vary depending on situations, interaction groups and the context it is being used. Here you will develop the insight on how people acquire or learn languages and the way they are processed.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 5,000|
|A-Level / IB||:
|MUET||: Band 2|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Tamil Language and Linguistics