Bachelor of Business Administration
This programme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to develop yourself and gain the necessary skills to cope effectively with rapid modernisation within the business industry and technological advancement in regards to organisational and environmental requirements. Through this, you will be able to enhance your analytical and business-level skillset to deal with the quick moving business environment. You will also develop a critical understanding of the relationship between different segments and functions within the industry and how it affects business management. You will be required to develop a systematic, creative, analytical, conceptual, mature and rational approach to identify and find a solution to problems within a wide range of business organizations.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3.5 Years|
|Price||: RM 7,100|
|Intake||: February, September|
|STPM||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: Obtianed minimum Grade B+ (CGPA 3.33) in the following subjects:
|Matriculation / Foundation||: Pass with minimum CGPA 3.00
: Obtianed minimum Grade B+ (3.33) in any 1 subject:
|Diploma||: A Diploma in fields related to business, accounting or finance from public or private institutions recognised by the MQA and the Senate with a minimum CGPA of 3.30
: Obtained minimum Grade B+ (3.33) in any 1 subject:
: Passed STPM not in the current year with at least CGPA 3.30 and obtained at least Grade B+ in any 1 following subjects at STPM level:
: Passed Matriculation not in the current year with at least CGPA 3.30 and obtained at least Grade B+ in any 1 following subjects at STPM level:
|A-Level / IB||: Pass GCE A-Level with minimum Grade A in any 2 following subjects:
● Pengajian Perniagaan
● Kimia: Have AUSMAT with minimum ATAR of 80%: Obtianed minimum score of 16 (High Achievement) at AUSMAT in any 2 following subjects:
● Business Management and Enterprise
● Akaun dan Kewangan
● Kimia: Pass Diploma IB with minimum score of 35
: Obtained minimum Grade 5 (Higher Level) at Diploma IB in any 2 following subjects:
|MUET||: Band 3|
Why Choose UM?
- The ﬁrst public university established in Malaysia with a long history since 1905.
- Ranked 1st in Malaysia, 26th in Asia and 205 globally by Best Global Universities.
- Top 10 Best university in Asia and top 60 in the World by QS World University Ranking.
- More than 600 international collaborative partners across the globe.
- The campus covers over 922 acres with ample student amenities within convenient reach.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 2-6 Years
- Intake : February, September
- Duration: 6 Years
- Intake : January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
Specification: Bachelor of Business Administration