Master of Science (Tourism) (Research)
In this course, you will learn to combine both theory and practice into the program learning. You will utilize both conceptual and analytical skills to understand the business, culture and professional studies of tourism industry. You will also learn on the acquisition of strategic planning skills for tourism development, management and marketing.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 1 Year|
|Price||: RM 22,000|
|Intake||: February, May, July, October|
|Bachelor’s Degree||Passed Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75; OR
Bachelor’s Degree with CGPA between 2.50 to 2.75,
recognized by Malaysian or National Government,
candidates will be subjected to rigorous internal assessment; ORBachelor’s Degree with CGPA between 2.00 to 2.50,
recognized by Malaysian or National Government AND
a minimum 5 years related work experience; ORAny equivalent qualifications accepted by the Taylor’s University Senate; AND
Research proposal to be approved by School Postgraduate Committee.
|Taylor’s IEN||Level 2 – Grade B+|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
Taylor’s Business Foundation
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning (coursework)
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Phd (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, April, June, August, October
Specification: Master of Science (Tourism) (Research)
There are no reviews yet.