Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)
This course provides you with strong theoretical and practical understanding of the relationship between reliable efficient software and the hardware required for operation with the aim of solving industry related problems. You will gain the necessary skills in the core elements of computing technologies, programming and computing analysis. Through this, you will develop your skills in the development of software, programming and gain exposure to different key components of computer systems.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 91,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|Taylor’s Diploma in Information Technology
|Pass with min. CGPA 2.50|
|STPM||Min. CCC with CGPA 2.67 in 3 subjects including C in Mathematics|
|UEC||Pass with min. 5Bs, max. 24 points including B in Mathematics and English|
|A-Level||Min. CDD including C in Mathematics|
|South Australian Matriculation
(SAM) / SACE International
|Min. ATAR 65 including B in Mathematics|
|Min. average of 65% in 6 subjects including 65% in Mathematics
(All Mathematics subjects except Data Management)
|IB||Min. 24 points in 6 subjects including min. 5 points in High Level (HL)
Mathematics and min. 6 points in General/ Business Mathematics
|Monash University Foundation Year
|Min. 255 / 400|
|Others||Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|TOEFL||79 (Internet Based Test)|
|1119 (GCE-O)||Grade B|
|Taylor’s EET||Overall Score 6.0|
|Taylor’s IEN||Level 2 Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Bachelor of Computer Science (Hons)