Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering
In this course, you will learn of the functionality of technology in the current time. You will learn to explore and design anything that can function with the use of electricity, often working on the cutting edge of technology, using mathematics, science, software, and management skills to solve problems and adding on filed knowledge into complex systems. You will learn on how to sustain human developments through medical technology and new energy technologies.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 year|
|Price||: RM 159,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Taylor’s Foundation in Engineering
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|STPM||: CCC with min. CGPA 2.00 including Mathematics and Physics|
|UEC||: Pass with 5Bs, max. 25 points including Mathematics and Physics|
|A-Level||: Min. CCD including Mathematics and Physics|
|South Australian Matriculation
(SAM)/ SACE International
|: ATAR 70 with min. C in Mathematics (preferably Specialist Mathematics) and Physics|
|: Min. average of 66% in 6 subjects including Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, and Physics|
|IB||: Min. 28 points in 6 subjects including Mathematics and Physics|
|Others||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
|TOEFL||: 79 (Internet Based Test)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|UEC English||: B4|
|O-Level||: Grade C|
|1119 (GCE-O)||: Grade B|
|Taylor’s EET||: Overall Score 6.0|
|Taylor’s IEN||: Level 2 Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Electrical & Electronic Engineering