Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
In this course you will gain a broad base of engineering science and technology knowledge and skills. You will have a strong focus on analytical and design skills where you will have the opportunity to apply these skills in projects in the industry. Here you will develop analytical and scientific expertise and management skills to design mechanical systems and manage teams in a broad range of applications.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 4 years|
|Price||: RM 159,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Taylor’s Foundation in Engineering
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|STPM||: CCC with min. CGPA 2.00 including Mathematics and Physics|
|UEC||: Pass with 5Bs, max. 25 points including Mathematics and Physics|
|A-Level||: Min. CCD including Mathematics and Physics|
|South Australian Matriculation
(SAM)/ SACE International
|: ATAR 70 with min. C in Mathematics (preferably Specialist Mathematics) and Physics|
|: Min. average of 66% in 6 subjects including Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, and Physics|
|IB||: Min. 28 points in 6 subjects including Mathematics and Physics|
|Other Qualifications||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
|TOEFL||: 79 (Internet Based Test)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|UEC English||: B4|
|O-Level||: Grade C|
|1119 (GCE-O)||: Grade B|
|Taylor’s EET||: Overall Score 6.0|
|Taylor’s IEN||: Level 2 Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
Taylor’s Business Foundation
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
Postgraduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning (coursework)
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Phd (Hospitality and Tourism)
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : February, April, June, August, October
Specification: Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
There are no reviews yet.