Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) (Internet Technologies)
This course aims to provide you a comprehensive understanding on the information technology industry. You will gain knowledge and learn the relationship of information technology with the impact on organizations, firms, institutions and society across the world. In this course, you will gain insight on the depth and accuracy of information technology and how it is employed in every corporate organisation’s operation. You will also develop your skills in communication, analytical thinking, critical thinking, social interaction and the independent ability to strive. These values will serve you well in the current fast paced ever evolving environment of information technology.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 years|
|Price||: RM 89,000|
|Intake||: March, August|
|Taylor’s Foundation in Computing||: Pass with min. CGPA 2.00|
|Taylor’s Diploma in Information Technology
|: Pass with min. CGPA 2.50|
|STPM||: Min. CGPA 2.00 in 3 subjects including C in Mathematics|
|UEC||: Pass with min. 5Bs including Mathematics|
|A-Level||: Min. EE including Mathematics|
|South Australian Matriculation
(SAM) / SACE International
|: Min. ATAR 55 including C- in Mathematics|
|: Min. average of 55% in 6 subjects including 55% in Mathematics
(All Mathematics subjects except Data Management)
|IB||: Min. 28 points in 6 subjects including min. 4 points in High Level (HL)
Mathematics and min. 5 points in General / Business Mathematics
|Others||: Students with other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis|
|IELTS||: Band 6.0|
|TOEFL||: 79 (Internet Based Test)|
|MUET||: Band 4|
|UEC English||: B4|
|O-Level||: Grace C|
|1119 (GCE-O)||: Grade B|
Why Choose Taylor’s?
- No. 1 private university in Malaysia and Southeast Asia.
- Ranked top 1.1% top Universities in the World and Top 90 in Asia by QS World University Ranking
- 5-Stars rating in six other categories of the QS Stars University Ratings.
- World-class standard facilities and environment set on 27 acres of tropical greenery, and 5.5 acre lake.
- Top Private University in Malaysia for Graduate Employability Ranking.
- Campus is located in a convenient hub with prominent access to major malls and townships.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : January, March, July
- Duration: 1 Year
- Intake : February, June, September
Specification: Bachelor of Information Technology (Hons) (Internet Technologies)