Master of Clinical Psychology
In this course, you will be involved in the professional practice, research, teaching and supervision, program development and evaluation, consultation, public policy and other activities that promote psychological health in individuals, families, groups, organizations and communities. You will learn to apply the study of Clinical Psychology to prevent, treat and reduce emotional and psychological problems, personality issues, psychopathology and skill deficits underlying distress or psychological problems.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 2 Years|
|Price||: RM 38,000|
|Intake||: April, September|
|Bachelor’s Degree||: A Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, with at least a Second Class Honors (Upper Division), and at least a CGPA of 3.00, or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution; ANDPass an interview (either face-to-face or teleconferencing) with members of the Selection Committee. The following qualities will be evaluated during the interview:-
(The interview serves as the most important entry requirement in determining the goodness-of-fit between the applicants and this progam. Applicants with strong academic qualification may still be rejected if they fail in the interview session.)
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: Master of Clinical Psychology