UK Degree Transfer Programme (Law)
In this course, you will be provided with an education on Law thorough the understanding of the concepts, principles, policies and values of the course. You will develop an outstanding skill in critical analysis, thought and argument, skills. Here you will develop a range of legal professional skills, such as advocacy, ethical judgment, communication, legal research and writing, interviewing and negotiation and relevant legal professional computing skills. You will also acquire specialised skills in the core areas of law such as Commercial, Administrative, Criminal, Constitutional Law, and many more.
Intake & Other Details
|Duration||: 3 Years|
|Price||: RM 62,000|
|Intake||: January, July, September|
|STPM||: 2 STPM Grade C|
|A-Level||: 2 A-Level passes|
|UEC||: 5 Bs in Senior Middle 3 (UEC)|
|AUSMAT||: Australian Matriculation Program or equivalent qualification|
|: 3 SPM/O-Level credits (including English and Bahasa Melayu)|
|Others||: *For Malaysians only
All results must be obtained in ONE SITTING as stipulated by the Malaysian Legal Profession Qualifying Board
A credit in Bahasa Melayu at SPM is required by the Malaysian Legal Profession Qualifying Board for students intending to practice Law in Malaysia.
|IELTS||: The Faculty also provides English classes which prepare students to sit for the IELTS examination which is an entry requirement for some of our UK partner
universities. Our students have achieved perfect scores of 9.0 in the IELTS examinations.
Why Choose HELP?
- 5 Stars in the Online Learning category of the Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Stars World University Rating.
- The only university in Asia to achieve 5-Stars in 9 separate categories.
- Recognised by Forbes as one of the 200 Best Performing companies in Asia Pacific.
- Won the Brand Laureate Award for Best Brand Award for Private Tertiary Education.
- Campuses are located within convenient accessibility to residential and commercial facilities.
Other Recommended Courses
- Duration: 3 Years
- Intake : January, July, September
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake : April, October
Specification: UK Degree Transfer Programme (Law)